‘Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ DVD to be released April 11, Blu-ray version of ‘Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ to contain sneak peek at ‘Part 2’
The BBFC has released the titles of deleted scenes, featurettes and focus points we can expect on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1DVD. They have also revealed the DVD’s release date –April 11.
The additional material will total 56 minutes and 30 seconds. See below for what the additional disc will contain:
– The Burrow’s Shed: Ron Discusses Radios with Mr. Weasley
– The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia As They Leave House
– The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley Shake Hands
– The Granger House: Death Eaters Search Deserted Home
– Ministry of Magic Lifts: Harry Tells Arthur He’s Being Tracked
– Tent: Trio Discusses Destroying The Locket
– Rabbit Chase in the Forest
– Montage: Ron and Hermione Skimming Stones
The main featurette is entitled “On The Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James.” Focus points include The Last Days of Privet Drive, Hagrid’s Motorbike, Magical Tents, Death Eaters Attack Cafe, Creating Dobby and Kreacher, Godric’s Hollow, The Frozen Lake and The Return of Griphook.
We have some new information concerning the Blu-ray version, including that it will have a sneak peek (the first scene) of Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
Other extras include:
Maximum Movie Mode: Voldemort’s Secrets, Behind the Soundtrack, The Flight of the Seven Harrys, Exploring Godric’s Hollow, The Women of Harry Potter, Rupert Grint: Not Your Average Guy, Join the Cast at the WWoHP Grand Opening, and Additional Scenes.