Warner Bros and E! have released a preview of the ‘On the Green’ segment with Rupert Grint, James and Oliver Phelps, and Tom Felton playing golf and discussing their life in the Harry Potter films, the video from which will be featured on the triple-play Blu-ray set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, out in April. The clip released only shows a bit of Rupert’s part, where the Ron Weasley actor discussed what he’ll miss the most after the completion of the series, and if he still sees himself as Ron. That can be viewed here.
Those participating in Harry Potter: the Quest can take note of a redeemable code at the end of the video.
Warner Bros’ Harry Potter: The Quest site has unlocked its latest exclusive, which featured the making of the seven Potters Privet Drive sequence from its initial concept sketch to the final cut in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I.
Included in the group of photos are: the first hand-drawn sketch of the 14 Order of the Phoenix members outside Number 4, Privet Drive; the early concept art displaying the seven Potters, all resembling Daniel Radcliffe’s Harry, on their brooms, thestrals, and bike; a on-set photo of the cast, where James and Oliver Phelps, Andy Linden, and Rupert Grint in Harry’s clothes are mounted on broomsticks on Privet Drive, with costars Mark Williams, David Thewlis, George Harris, Brendan Gleeson, and Natalia Tena nearby; and the final shot from the film with all the Harrys and their carers ready to leave the Dursleys’ home.
Today MTV announced the nominees for this year’s Movie Awards, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is nominated in several categories:
– Best Kiss (Emma Watson & Daniel Radcliffe)
– Best Fight (Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint VS Helena Bonham Carter)
– Best Villain (Ralph Fiennes, Tom Felton)
– Best Female Performance (Emma Watson)
– Best Male Performance (Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint)
– Best Movie
Get voting at this link! The award ceremony will be held on MTV June 5th.
If you enjoyed Harry Potter Film Wizardry, Harper Collins isworking on a follow-up this Fall, entitled Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey.
“This followup to the New York Times bestseller Harry Potter Film Wizardry is a lavish and personal look at the entire filmmaking process that turned the word’s bestselling fiction series into a blockbuster movie franchise.”
Highlights include new detailed insight from producer David Heyman, production designer Stuart Craig, director David Yates, as well as new interviews with Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Michael Gambon.
This will be the first book to detail the making of all eight Potter films and feature hundreds of never-before-seen photos and concept illustrations. According to one Harper Collins rep this book “will be more journalistic in tone” and there will be “much more concept art, in larger sizes on the page.”
Harry Potter Page to Screen hits your local bookstore October 25.
Fans from India can Pr-Order Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 DVD and Blu-Ray and it will release in India on the SAME DAY as U.S (Date can change also). Features are same as in the U.S version DVD/Blu-Ray.
You can Pre-Order it by clicking on the Image below..!! (For Indian Fans only, other countries fan can Pre-Order it on Amazon)
For U.S fans and other countries fans, LINK IS BELOW TO PR-ORDER IT!
Entertainment Weekly has released a trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1Blu-ray Combo Pack.
It includes a sneak peek at some of the features we will see when it hits shelves April 15th.
Here is all the info about it (via – Entrainment Weekly)
The DVD will boast deleted scenes, but the Blu-ray comes loaded with those plus:
• An exclusive sneak peek of an opening scene from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, which hits theaters July 15
• “Maximum Movie Mode”: An interactive journey through the movie hosted by Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), and including other cast and crew, which also revisits important moments from the previous films to prepare us for the final battle. (Quicker than rereading!)
• ”Dan, Rupert and Emma’s Running Competition”: Director David Yates provides commentary for the “hilarious rivalry” that the three leads engaged in while filming the escape scene from the Snatchers in Swinley Forest. (This sounds even better than “Taylor Time” onThe Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD, which was what they dubbed the moments in the making-of documentary when Taylor Lautner was shown catching grapes in his mouth thrown from people like Kristen Stewart and director David Slade’s assistant from great distances.)
• “On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James”: Cameras follow Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Oliver Phelps (George Weasley) and James Phelps (Fred Weasley) for a round of golf to profile the friendship they developed over a decade of filming Harry Potter movies. Fun.
• “The Seven Harrys”: A look at Daniel Radcliffe’s method for recreating the personalities of the different characters for the Privet Drive scene, as well as the visual effects. (Read: Shirtless Radcliffe.)
• A plug for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter that includes footage of Radcliffe, Grint, Watson, and other cast members enjoying their first visits for the grand opening
• A “Behind the Soundtrack” extra
To watch the Video click here!