Warner Bros and E! have released a preview of the ‘On the Green’ segment with Rupert Grint, James and Oliver Phelps, and Tom Felton playing golf and discussing their life in the Harry Potter films, the video from which will be featured on the triple-play Blu-ray set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, out in April. The clip released only shows a bit of Rupert’s part, where the Ron Weasley actor discussed what he’ll miss the most after the completion of the series, and if he still sees himself as Ron. That can be viewed here.
Those participating in Harry Potter: the Quest can take note of a redeemable code at the end of the video.
Fans from India can Pr-Order Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 DVD and Blu-Ray and it will release in India on the SAME DAY as U.S (Date can change also). Features are same as in the U.S version DVD/Blu-Ray.
You can Pre-Order it by clicking on the Image below..!! (For Indian Fans only, other countries fan can Pre-Order it on Amazon)
For U.S fans and other countries fans, LINK IS BELOW TO PR-ORDER IT!
Entertainment Weekly has released a trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1Blu-ray Combo Pack.
It includes a sneak peek at some of the features we will see when it hits shelves April 15th.
Here is all the info about it (via – Entrainment Weekly)
The DVD will boast deleted scenes, but the Blu-ray comes loaded with those plus:
• An exclusive sneak peek of an opening scene from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, which hits theaters July 15
• “Maximum Movie Mode”: An interactive journey through the movie hosted by Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), and including other cast and crew, which also revisits important moments from the previous films to prepare us for the final battle. (Quicker than rereading!)
• ”Dan, Rupert and Emma’s Running Competition”: Director David Yates provides commentary for the “hilarious rivalry” that the three leads engaged in while filming the escape scene from the Snatchers in Swinley Forest. (This sounds even better than “Taylor Time” onThe Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD, which was what they dubbed the moments in the making-of documentary when Taylor Lautner was shown catching grapes in his mouth thrown from people like Kristen Stewart and director David Slade’s assistant from great distances.)
• “On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James”: Cameras follow Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Oliver Phelps (George Weasley) and James Phelps (Fred Weasley) for a round of golf to profile the friendship they developed over a decade of filming Harry Potter movies. Fun.
• “The Seven Harrys”: A look at Daniel Radcliffe’s method for recreating the personalities of the different characters for the Privet Drive scene, as well as the visual effects. (Read: Shirtless Radcliffe.)
• A plug for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter that includes footage of Radcliffe, Grint, Watson, and other cast members enjoying their first visits for the grand opening
• A “Behind the Soundtrack” extra
To watch the Video click here!
Walmart will be selling an exclusive 2-disc special edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I DVD, out April 15, 2011, in the United States. While the one-disc DVD and three-disc Triple Play Blu-ray/DVD/digital copy will be available for purchase from any retailer in the U.S., Walmart, as confirmed by Warner Home Video to SnitchSeeker, will be the only company selling the two-disc set.
On-set footage released on the extras DVD are listed below.
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Blu-ray and DVD sets, out on April 11, 2011 in the U.K. and April 15, 2011 in the U.S., can be pre-ordered on the WB Shop or Amazon.
‘Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ DVD/Blu-ray details announced, DVD April 15th; Includes Sneak Peek at Opening Scene from PART 2
As expected, Warner Brothers today announced the details surrounding the DVD and Blu-ray release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1!
The 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (meaning it will include a DVD, Blu-Ray, and Digital Copy) will include a boatload of features, including a sneak peek at one of the opening scenes from Part 2.
The Single Disc DVD version of the film will only include “additional scenes”.
Both of these products will be released on April 15th. The Combo Pack will retail for $35.99 while the Single Disc DVD will retail for $28.98.
Here’s a complete list of all special features that are included on the combo pack:
-Exclusive sneak peek of an opening scene from the final film!
-Maximum Movie Mode: Join host Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and several walk-on cast & crew guests to unravel the mysteries of the
Dark Lord’s past and discover the keys to his defeat before it is too late!
The Last Days of Privet Drive
Amazing (or) Magical Tents!
Deatheaters attack Cafe
Creating Dobby and Kreacher
The Harry And Nagini Battle
The Frozen Lake
The Return of Griphook
-On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James
-The Seven Harry’s
-Dan, Rupert, and Emma’s Running Competition
-WaterTower Music HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART 1: Behind The Soundtrack
While not much elaboration is given for the features, the additional scenes should be interesting. Given that there’s so much source material to work from in the form of JK Rowling’s book, many moments have to be cut. It’ll be nice to see what other portions of the book were filmed (and maybe some that weren’t in the book at all). Obviously, the most exciting feature here is the sneak peek at Part 2. This is the most successful film franchise in history, and fans are chomping at the bit to see the concluding chapter. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 hits retail shelves on April 15th. Go ahead and get your pre-orders in now, ‘cause this one’s gonna go fast.
To mark the announcement, Warner Brothers also announced the “Quest for the Hallows” online adventure. It “allows participants to unlock exclusive content, including videos, photos and other exciting, never-before-seen materials, and also enter sweepstakes featuring spectacular prizes.”
‘Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ DVD to be released April 11, Blu-ray version of ‘Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ to contain sneak peek at ‘Part 2’
The BBFC has released the titles of deleted scenes, featurettes and focus points we can expect on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1DVD. They have also revealed the DVD’s release date –April 11.
The additional material will total 56 minutes and 30 seconds. See below for what the additional disc will contain:
– The Burrow’s Shed: Ron Discusses Radios with Mr. Weasley
– The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia As They Leave House
– The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley Shake Hands
– The Granger House: Death Eaters Search Deserted Home
– Ministry of Magic Lifts: Harry Tells Arthur He’s Being Tracked
– Tent: Trio Discusses Destroying The Locket
– Rabbit Chase in the Forest
– Montage: Ron and Hermione Skimming Stones
The main featurette is entitled “On The Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James.” Focus points include The Last Days of Privet Drive, Hagrid’s Motorbike, Magical Tents, Death Eaters Attack Cafe, Creating Dobby and Kreacher, Godric’s Hollow, The Frozen Lake and The Return of Griphook.
We have some new information concerning the Blu-ray version, including that it will have a sneak peek (the first scene) of Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
Other extras include:
Maximum Movie Mode: Voldemort’s Secrets, Behind the Soundtrack, The Flight of the Seven Harrys, Exploring Godric’s Hollow, The Women of Harry Potter, Rupert Grint: Not Your Average Guy, Join the Cast at the WWoHP Grand Opening, and Additional Scenes.